Is it in stock?
Stock levels are live and displayed on products. We only sell items we have in stock. This ensures the fastest delivery possible!
Can I add something to my order?
Unfortunately we aren’t able to add to orders. Please contact us and we will discuss your options.
Can I swap something on my order?
We aren’t able to swap items on an order, we can only cancel and refund items.
I made an order, when will it arrive?
We aim to ship all orders within 24 hours Monday-Friday. Orders placed before 2pm typically will ship same day however during busier periods it may be next day.
All orders are shipped on tracked services through Royal Mail or our courier partners. A tracking number will be provided to you upon dispatch. These are typically next day deliveries.
Royal Mail delivers Monday to Saturday.
Parcelforce delivers Monday to Friday (unless a Saturday service is selected).
Can I cancel my order?
In the even you need to cancel your order please contact us via email, include your order number and confirmation that you would like to cancel your order.
We are unable to process cancellations over the phone, we require confirmation in writing.
Is there a minimum order?
There is no minimum order however free postage starts from £40 to the UK.
How much is Postage?
Shipping is charged on shipments below the shipping threshold. Please consult the shipping table for the latest prices.
What if my order does not arrive?
If your parcel does not arrive when expected please double check your tracking number provided on dispatch. If you require further assistance please contact us and we will be happy to help.
My products are damaged, what can I do?
Please contact us should your goods arrive damaged or unfit for purpose. We will ask you for photos of the damaged goods as well as any damage to the packaging it was sent in. We can then contact the couriers and arrange replacements for you. Please retain all packaging.
Items arriving damaged should be reported within 48 hours of expected parcel receipt please follow these steps:
1. Take a picture of the item(s) and all associated packaging. Without these we can not place a claim with the courier.
2. Contact us with the pictures and details of the damaged products.
3. We will assist you returning the product to us or the appropriate office.
4. Once all of the above have been completed we may be able to send a replacement out whilst the claim is processed.
Please note; damage claims will only be accepted for the first 48 hours of expected receipt. Any damage discovered after this time must be covered by the manufacturers warranty in order to be accepted.
Important; any parcels arriving with you severely damaged should not be accepted and should instead be refused and returned to sender.
My order was incomplete, what do I do?
In the event that your parcel is missing one or more items that you were expecting please complete the following steps:
1. Double check all items against your order receipt (email or physical).
2. Contact us with your query.
3. We will endeavour to contact you back within 1 working day.
4. If necessary we will post out a courtesy order of the missing item at no expense.
I want to return my order
Not a problem, whatever the reason you are welcome to return an order, please see below for more details.
We will accept returns within 16 days of dispatch under the following conditions:
1. Items must be in their original packaging and unopened.
2. Items returned are at the buyers expense.
3. We reserve the right to refund your order with any associated Postage and Packaging charges deducted from the refund total.
My question wasn’t answered…
Please don’t hesitate to get in contact us with your query.